Childbirth can affect the woman’s pelvic floor. Here is a short guide, and pregnancy sex myth, to post-delivery survival in this area!
A simple and effective way to firm up your pelvic floor is to use Kegel balls with proper kegel breathing exercises. The range has developed the Kegel exercisers, a product focused on promoting the benefits of tantra as well as the well-being and sexual health of women in the pelvic floor. But, before exploring your sexual prowess, try to get educated first with pregnancy and std testing. Here is the little story of the Kegel balls.
A little history of Kegel balls
Formerly reserved for the ancient Kegel royal population, vaginal balls were known for their ability to preserve the young appearance of the female genitalia hence the name “geisha balls”. Today popularized thanks to the literary trilogy Fifty Shades of Gray, vaginal balls intrigue many women. And with reason!
Another variant of these balls is yoni eggs for healthy parents. It also improves pelvic muscles.
A reminder of the benefits of Kegel exercises
Practicing Kegel exercises on a regular basis allows you to:
- Limit and prevent stress incontinence
- Get better neuromuscular control
- Optimize erotic sensations by directly seeking the points at the origin of intense orgasms
- Improve vaginal elasticity that can facilitate childbirth
- Increase libido
- Firming of the pelvic floor
Like all muscle groups, the muscles of the vagina and pelvic floor can weaken and lose their elasticity if they are not trained regularly. In particular, they can weaken if you do not practice Kegel regularly.
Causes of a weakening
The weakening can be felt in different ways: if you feel some stress incontinence or even just laughing or you lose feelings during sex, it may be wise to start doing the famous exercises from Kegel.
Using Kegel balls is the easiest and most effective way to train the pelvic floor muscles as they are fully engaged to hold the balls inside the vagina. It’s a discreet workout that’s easy to incorporate into your daily routine. Kegel balls are usually medium in size and have a ball inside. This ball creates a vibrating effect when the body is moving. The vibration therefore causes a natural stimulation and contraction of the vaginal muscles.
Kegel exercisers from Floravi are made from certified medical silicone, so they are hypoallergenic for all those who are more sensitive. Moreover, the set of Floravi includes 4 exercisers: 2 balls weighing 30 grams, one of 40 grams and one of 50 grams, which allows you to interchange the weight the more you progress in your muscle training.
Insert the balls is like a stamp. You can adopt the position that seems most comfortable, whether squatting, sitting or lying on your back. To find out how deep to insert them, pay attention to your vaginal collar. When it closes, the balls are at the right depth. For ease of insertion, use a good vaginal lubricant, water-based preferably, if the balls are silicone.
Use of Kegel Balls
The very first time, it is important to wear Kegel exercisers in a place where you can remove or replace them. At first, you can wear them for 30 minutes a day, to get used to their presence. However, if you are immediately comfortable, do not hesitate to wear them for several hours in a row, at least four days a week. The position adopted as well as the activity practiced at the time of the wearing of exercisers influences the degree of difficulty.
It is then suggested to start the treatment in a sitting position. It is good to train to contract and relax the pelvic muscles by becoming aware of the movement of the balls. Once comfortable, it is advisable to practice more and more demanding exercises.
The Kegel exercises were designed by a gynecologist named Arnold Kegel. These are exercises that train the pelvic floor muscles.
The muscles of the pelvic floor are the muscles that you contract when you stop urinating or to restrain ejaculation in men. One of the main muscles in this area is the PC muscle or the pubococcygeus muscle.
Initially, these exercises were designed to stop urine or stool during incontinence. Nowadays, exercises are also used for:
- Rehabilitating the pelvic floor after childbirth
- Increase sexual pleasure
- Have more control over erections
- Prevention of premature ejaculation! (more information in this article)
The 3 most effective Kegel exercises for men
Exercise of Kegel1:
Before entering gentlemen clubs, try some Kegel exercise. Tighten your pelvic floor muscles for 5 seconds, and then relax for 5 seconds. Repeat this 10 times in a row approximately 3 to 4 times a day. You can increase the number of seconds as much as you want. So you can contract for 10 seconds then relax again. Below, here is a table with different intensity levels. Every week, your PC muscle will become stronger so the exercises are getting harder and harder.
Kegel exercise 2:
First, relax for 2 to 10 seconds then contract your muscles for 2 to 10 seconds. For this exercise too, you can use the calendar above. For this one you should start with less than 5 seconds to make it easier
Exercise of Kegel 3:
In this exercise you must relax your muscle and then try to quickly contract it again. Repeat this 5 times. We advise you to do it also 3 to 4 times a day. Hopefully your muscle will contract faster.
Men suffering from premature ejaculation must exercise their pelvic floor muscles. The most appropriate method to delay ejaculation is the complete control of ejaculation.
The 5 most effective Kegel exercises in women
Exercise of Kegel 1:
- Lie down and spread your legs at the same level as your shoulders
- Relax your buttocks and lower abdomen
- Contract the pelvic floor muscles for 5 seconds then relax them again
Kegel exercise 2:
- Lie down and bend your knees
- Tighten your pelvic floor muscles while lifting your buttocks
- Relax then return to the starting position
Exercise of Kegel 3:
- Get on all fours on your knees and palms
- While inhaling, do the round back and contract your pelvic floor muscles for 5 seconds
- Relax, exhale and return to the starting position
Exercise of Kegel 4
- Sit down and stretch your legs in front of you
- Tighten the pelvic floor muscles for 5 seconds
- Relax and return to the starting position
Exercise of Kegel 5
- Sit with your legs crossed (also called “easy break” at yoga)
- Tighten the pelvic floor muscles for 5 seconds then relax them again
The pelvic floor mat can do you a lot of harm. A poor quality pelvic floor mat can be very bad. Thousands of people have suffered severe physical damage because of this …. There are even some who have become disabled. For more info about loveballs, click here.
- 6 Things That’ll Take Shower Sex from Awkward to Super-Sexy - September 4, 2019
- Love Swings: Deepening Bedroom Relationship with Your SO - January 9, 2019
- What’s The Effects of Anal Beads To Your Butt? - January 6, 2019